Latte Art course
Latte Art course
An appointment dedicated to frothing milk and pouring it in Free Pouring to create Latte Art designs and related LAGS* certification (White-Orange-Green-Red and Black Level).
Find out what LAGS is .
The Latte Art Course includes:
- basic lunch
- use of professional equipment
- certificate of attendance
- handouts to review after the course
- didactic material (pen and notebook)
- … and of course we remain available for any doubts you may have in the following months!
- route A: Full day from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14 to 17 (from 17 to 18 LAGS certification*);
- route B: Half day 9.30-12.30 or 14-17 (LAGS Certification times* 12.30-13 or 17-18);
Course venue: Coffee Training Academy – Via Basso Acquar 30/C, 37135, Verona ( reach the venue )
NB In the course, depending on the student's ability, basic and complex designs such as Heart in Heart, Tulip, Swan, Phoenix, Reverse, Vortex, etc. are addressed in order to obtain the relative White/Orange/Green certifications.
This course is always limited in number (maximum 4 participants) to enable them to learn effectively by working continuously with a dedicated steam wand, this means frothing milk without interruptions and learning in a meaningful way. Or individual for effective and targeted learning tailored to the student.
The LatteArt course is almost totally practical, you will work personally alongside the Tutor, with the professional equipment available at the School.
If you are looking for a personalized course or need other information, such as courses at a discounted price , contact the Coffee Training Academy secretariat:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 392 45 92 446